There are many different types
of personal training techniques depending on your needs and abilties.
Using an apparatus called the Reformer, work out adding spring tension and straps on a moving carriage. We concentrate on body alignment, awareness, control and proper breathing.
The guiding philosophy behind Pilates is that you must devote yourself to your whole being, mind, body and soul, to attain good health.
Pilates exercises are designed to strengthen the body's core (i.e., the abdominal and back regions) by developing pelvic stability and adbominal control.
Mat pilates encourages more fluidity of movement and because of this is more of a cardiovascular workout.
Cerified Pilates Instructor
109 N. Montgomery St.
Ojai, CA 93023
10 Core Reasons to do Pilates!
- Pilates is Whole-Body Fitness
- Adaptable to Many Fitness Levels and Needs
- Creates Strength without Bulk
- Increases Flexibility
- Develops Core Strength
- Improves Posture
- Increases Energy
- Promotes Weight Loss and a Long, Lean Appearance
- Increases Awareness - Body/Mind Connection
- There are Many Ways to Learn Pilates